The following products are scheduled to be published over the next year:
• Academic Reading 1 — the first book in a 3 level Academic Reading series.
• TOEFL Skills 3—the third level in our TOEFL Skills course, a skills course which is based on the new 2022 format.
• Academic Reading & Writing 3—the third level in our Academic Reading & Writing course, a skills course which helps students develop the reading and writing skills need to perform in an academic envioronment.
• Step Into Academic English: Listening & Speaking 2— the second book in the Step Into Academic English L&S series. A CLIL approach to SLA.
• Step Into Academic English: Reading & Writing 1— the first book in the Step Into Academic English R&W series. A CLIL approach to SLA.
• Global Issues Narratives: Deforestation— A story about deforestation. The story looks at kife in Indonesia and the difficulties with stopping illegal logging.
In addition to these, we have other products in the pipeline, many of which focus on Academic English and sheltered content. If you are interested in either of these areas, please get in touch for more details about testing and piloting these materials.
SUBMISSIONS POLICY: We are always happy to hear from teachers with book proposals and see ourselves as publishers of materials that grow out of the classroom experience. For a submission, what we like to see is:
a. a one page rationale for the book (Why is it needed? / What are some somewhat similar products? /
How does the proposed product differ from these other materials? / Why would teachers opt for the proposed product?)
b. one or two sample units (no more)
c. a table of contents
Please realize that the number of books we publish each year is very limited and a great many worthy proposals we are not able to act on. But with that caveat, please, send 'em on in! Use our contact page or the contact information at the bottom of the About Us page.