Yes. We have an LMS with extra activities that can be done on smartphones, tablets, or computers. There are video activities, listening activities, vocabulary activities, and speaking activies.
First, get in touch with us, and we'll get you a password. Then,
1. go to www.abaxlms.com
2. log in with either Google or Microsoft
3. The sytem will ask if you're a teacher or a student. Declare yourself a teacher. (that's what you need the password for)
4. Enter the password.
5. Click "create class". Then name your class, and choose your textbook.
6. The class will automatically be created, and a special Join Code will be assigned to the class.
7. Give this join code to the students.